Hello, from Jodie of Quirky Graphics
With a love for the Bass Coast since childhood and a desire to live and work by the sea. I decided the ideal way to make it happen was to set up my own graphic design business...
I had a bit of experience under my belt. I'd tallied up twelve years working my way to the position of Senior Graphic Designer, along the way I helped establish two small businesses. Back In 1994 I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design from La Trobe University, Bendigo.
I moved my fledgling business from a post office box in Ringwood to a post office box in Wonthaggi in 2006 - hee hee. Quirky Graphics is now twelve years old and my client base has me happily skipping along the coast.
• Logos & Branding
• Brochures, Booklets & E-Flyers
• Posters & Newspaper Adverts
• Newsletters & Publications
• Business Cards & Stationery
• Signage & Vehicle Graphics
• Print Management
Bass Coast Business Award Winner
in the Home Based Business Category for 2008 and 2010
Outstanding Program Design Nominee
in the Gippsland Associated Theatre Awards for
the Wonthaggi Theatrical Groups;
• 2008 Les Miserables
• 2009 West Side Story
• 2010 Oliver!
• 2011 Cabaret
Quirky Graphics Cards
• 1st Collection released November 2010
• 2nd Collection released March 2013
• 3rd Collection COMING SOON!
• Painted in the Winter of 2012
• Available to order November 2013
• Produced in the Winter of 2014
• Framed 2015